- Learn Consumer writing , Consumer news reports / articles , Consumer healthcare reviews/ articles
- Learn Scientific writing , General rules for scientific writing , Writing case reports , Drug Monograph
- Learn Research papers / Manuscript for journals Writing - Style guides APA/ AMA/Chicago/ ICMJE
- Learn Medico-Marketing writing , Types of pharmaceutical documents
- Learn Overview of Clinical trials reports, overview and summary documents, narrative documents, tabular summary.
home >> Medical writing testimonials
- It's my privilege to give a testimonial about my training institute. This is a true expression, not to please any one. Any person with a natural instinct to write can be transformed into an excellent medical writer with very simple techniques and wise tips taught in this training program. Scientific writing is instructive and needs guidance. Apart from teaching these guidelines other writing skills are also sharpened in this program, in a comfortable way which will enhance one's basic interest and enables one to write easily. I was personally inspired to become a professional writer and take it up as a career.
- Your course helped me a lot and kept that passion of writing live in me, which resulted in me being a Medical writer professionally at Novartis.
- I am sincerely grateful for all your support and guidence rendered during the course.
My sincere thanks to Vishy sir for giving me this opportunity. Many thanks to Saroja Ma'm for her endless help and encouragements.
- I would like to sincerely thank you for the same.
It was nice to be a part of your programme and I hope that we will remain in touch. I truly appreciate your efforts, involvement and thoughtfulness throughout. The feedback and suggestions after different assignments made me understand the concepts better.
- Thanks a lot for all the support and guidance during this course. It was a very nice experience. Hope you keep in touch.
- Doing "Medical and Clinical Research Writing" course from InfocusRx opens various opportunities for me in medical writing field. Presently I am working as a freelance medical writer for two health websites and offers are coming from health magazines also.
I can earn good taking writing as a home based work and handling my clinic side-by-side. Also this course gives me a lot of exposure regarding various opportunities in medical writing and improves my contacts in this field.
Wish you all the best for future.
- I would like to thank you for providing me with the opportunity to be a part of this excellent program and being really good mentors. This course was very useful, not only professionally, but also for anyone trying to improve their scientific writing skills. It was a pleasure interacting with both of you, and I look forward to keeping in touch.
Dr. Bhavani AjjarapuDiabetes Consultant and Writer
- It was a perfect time for me to enhance my skills for widening my opportunities in clinical research field. As I was passionate about writing, "Medical Writing" is what struck in my mind being a life science student. Tough competition, few opportunities, innovation and creativity demand skilled professionals with flair in writing. This made me come across a wonderful opportunity "InfocusRxTM" to build in my abilities, skills and knowledge. During this training, I did not realize that even such a short time weekend course would be so useful. I feel InfocusRxTM is the first and only institution that delivers best content and quality in teaching and training medical writing. It was an excellent learning experience with InfocusRxTM which not only strengthened my thesis writing skills in my regular course but also provided an edge over other professionals competing for this job profile. I wish InfocusRxTM all the luck and pros
Dr. Sushma M. MSc (Clinical Research)
- The training offered by InfocusRxTM is completely industry oriented and professionally executed. I guess this is the first of its kind, where one gets ample opportunity to explore the various areas in Medical Writing. InfocusRxTM training helped me polish my writing skills and explore exciting career opportunities. It was a great learning experience and I am proud to be from the first batch.
T. Satish KumarHealth Advisory Officer
- I am really grateful to the team of InfocusRxTM for designing a pick n move package of scientific and medical writing material. It has opened several new pathways for job seekers in medical domain. I feel that my decision of joining the course has initiated the creativity in me.
- The InfocusRxTM program is a perfect blend of art and science. The program is designed using interesting facts, examples and assignments to keep us more engaged. Assessments were the most important part of the program, which personally helped me sharpen my writing skills. Last but not the least, InfocusRxTM program just doesn't teach and leave you but motivates you to seriously take up career in medical writing. People who want to join the course, can take up the course without any hesitation and build a career in it.
Dr. HymavathiHealth Advisor Officer- HMRI
- InfocusRxTM training focuses on simplicity. The training is simple, very useful for getting an idea and practice on various types of medical writing with continuous assessment and feedback. A must attend training program for every healthcare professional, and I believe our education system should adopt these kinds of training programs compulsorily in University curriculum.
E. RajeshMS- Pharmacology
- Aptly conceived, professionally organized and impeccably executed program that builds and harnesses the skills required to set one above all others. Plugs the spark and fires up dormant talents. A must for every Pharma professional who wants to excel.
Sam DevanandConsultant - Pharma Services
- I first off wanted to say that I am really enjoying this course for medical writing. It has been very informative and structured.
Dr. Andrew Keenan