- Learn Consumer writing , Consumer news reports / articles , Consumer healthcare reviews/ articles
- Learn Scientific writing , General rules for scientific writing , Writing case reports , Drug Monograph
- Learn Research papers / Manuscript for journals Writing - Style guides APA/ AMA/Chicago/ ICMJE
- Learn Medico-Marketing writing , Types of pharmaceutical documents
- Learn Overview of Clinical trials reports, overview and summary documents, narrative documents, tabular summary.
- Provide Individuals / Students / Professionals (from Medical- MD, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, and Clinical Research, Allied areas and Academic fields), a platform to understand and practice types of medical writing including Consumer Writing, Scientific Writing, Clinical Research Writing and Marketing Writing
- Understand medical writing, career opportunities and types of work
- Understand Copyrights and Plagiarism with respect to Medical Writing
- Carry out basic and advanced web research
- Acquire an understanding of effective Content Writing Techniques
- Understand and enable APA/MLA style and usage guide
- Understand sources for research based writing
- Understand the drug discovery process and phases in clinical trials.
- Obtain a clear understanding of Good Clinical Practice and Standard Operating Procedure for Clinical Research
- Acquire an understanding of evolving regulatory processes, standards and practices of ICH GCP in nationally and internationally
- Assignment, Assessment and Advice by mentor are the most unique features of our training program.
- Simple techniques and wise tips provided by MCRW will help you get transformed into an excellent medical writer if you have the natural instinct to write.
- The extra offerings of this program include clinical research writing unlike any other globally available medical writing training program either classroom or online.
|Course Fee Rs 12,000|
Program fees - Rs.12,000
Duration: The user licence would be valid up to 12 months. The candidate is requested to complete the training within the given timeframe.
Phase -1Section -1
Note : All the assignments given in Phase -1 should be completed within 30 days of the enrolment.
Phase -2Section -5
Note : All the assignments given in Phase -2 should be completed within 15 days of completion of Phase-1 assignments.
Phase -3Section -6
Note : All the assignments given in Phase - 3 should be completed within 30 days of completion of Phase-2 assignments.
Phase -4Section -7
Note : All the assignments given in Phase - 4 should be completed within 15 days of completion of Phase-3 assignments.
Phase - 5 (No assignment)Section -8