What is this I-CME Talent Hunt?
The I-CME Talent Hunt aims to recognize and sponsor participants who have effective medical communication and writing skills and prepare them to be a part of the billion $ medical and healthcare communication industry.
When can I register?
Registration is open and you may register any time before 25th Aug 2019. Save the date!!
Who can register?
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Life-Sciences, Pharmacy, Pharm-D, Medical Laboratory, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, MD, BDS, MBBS, BHMS, BAMS, Nursing and other allied sciences
- Individuals from English and journalism background having interest in medical writing
- Pharmaceuticals, Bio-technology and Medical Devices company
- Healthcare and Medical Educational Institutes
- Health Insurance
- Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance companies
- Freelancers / Consultants into Medical writing
- E-learning and Publication companies
- Healthcare-IT and ITES
Why is this required?
The ability to write effectively is an essential base skill required for students studying graduation, post-graduation and performing research. Medical communicators contribute in generating useful informative content for any health care websites, journals, magazines, marketing collaterals, scientific publication, newsletters, patient education materials, proposal writing, training manuals, continuing medical education, e-learning, conferences, workshops, seminars.
With the fast-paced advancement of research in medicine and healthcare, the need for effective medical communicators is massive. We are in a quest for searching those intellectual hands who, with the help of some training, can be a great contribution to the healthcare industry and build a rich career as a medical writer.
How does this i-cme Talent Hunt work?
- Step-01 Register for the screening
- Step-02 On successful registration the participant will be receiving topics with instruction on their registered email id. ( 1st round of screening )
- Step-03 Complete the initial screening assignment - On successful completion of the 1st round , the participant will get next set of assessment for final round .
- Step-04 Win 25 Medical writing user licence, Mentoring and Training by Industry experts www.onlinemedicalwriting.com
- Step-05 Get Awarded Certificate in Medical Writing and Healthcare Communication.
- Step-06 Say Hello to a world full of new Career opportunities