Terms and Conditions
- In our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, InfocusRxTM does not routinely monitor user postings to the website but reserves the right to do so. If InfocusRxTM becomes aware of inappropriate use of the website or any of its Services, InfocusRxTM will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, InfocusRxTM deems appropriate. Users acknowledge that InfocusRxTM will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it received of such illegal conduct. When requested, InfocusRxTM will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the internet.
- Submission and unauthorized use of any materials contained on this website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. Users alone are responsible for their actions or the actions of any person using their username and/or password. As such, user shall indemnify and hold InfocusRxTM and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from third party that their use of the website or the use of the website by any person using their user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas or your submissions) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- InfocusRxTM reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to the user, if the user breaches any of these Terms. Upon termination, the user must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- InfocusRxTM may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website users are accepting that they are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so they should check these each time they revisit the website.
- InfocusRxTM may change the format and content of this website at any time.
- InfocusRxTM may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content of for any other reason.
- InfocusRxTM reserves all other rights
For all further questions or complaints, please contact us
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The users agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Hyderabad, India for the resolution of all such disputes.
Terms and Conditions
USER OF INFOCUSRX MEDICAL AND CLINICAL RESEARCH WRITING PROGRAM ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS") SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT US.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- Although InfocusRxTM tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter "Information") provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website, InfocusRxTM does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. InfocusRxTM makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- InfocusRxTM makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this website.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information at this website shall constitute an invitation to invest in InfocusRxTM or any affiliates. Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither InfocusRxTM and InfocusRxTM affiliates/associates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and InfocusRxTM make no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise.
- InfocusRxTM controls and operates this website from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If the users use this website from outside the India, they are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by InfocusRxTM. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help the user find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to the user, quickly and easily. It is the user's responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for their purposes. InfocusRxTM is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these of accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).